about linux cat on dxzone.com
Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Pennsylvania Software : Android Software : Collections Software : Contesting Software : D-STAR Software : Digital Voice Software : Internet Linking Software : Linux
Software : Linux : Linux Distributions Software : Logging Software : PSK31 Software : Propagation Software : Satellite tracking Software : Software Defined Radio
- PC-ATV is a program to generate testcards on your PC for tx over the ATV bands now with over 40 testcards from around the world. QRA and DTMF programs included.
[ Hits: 1962 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 4741 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- FFT Explorer
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
[ Hits: 9604 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 16243 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- xdx is a dedicated Linux network client for amateur radio operators who want to exchange DX (long distance) radio information
[ Hits: 760 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- CuteSDR Open-Source application for
MacOSX , Linux, and Windows designed to run with RFSPace SDR receiver
[ Hits: 3232 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Echolink on Linux - SvxLink and Qtel
- How to run Echolink on Linux
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Dire Wolf
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links