Search Results for "modes"184 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 2914 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Horizontal loop for 80 meter dx
- This 80-meter quad loop system requires only supports of modest height—a better single-element antenna may be hard to find by VE2CV
[ Hits: 4536 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Loop Antenna Design
- Full-wave loops are very popular antennas. They are especially useful on 80 and 40 meters where they perform well at modest heights
[ Hits: 2104 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 1TA157 Using PSK31 on cb band
- CB band in Italy using latest digital modes
[ Hits: 2334 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- The Considerate Opertator's Frequency Guide
- An ARRL guide to where on the HF bands various modes and activities are generally found.
[ Hits: 3742 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- European PSK Club
- The European PSK Club, or EPC for short, is an informal club of amateur radio operators dedicated to maintaining high levels of amateur radio communications on PSK modes. Its purpose is to promote activity and good operating practice on the PSK modes on all amateur bands
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital mode club (DMC)
- Digital Modes Club(DMC) is for all licensed HAM operators and SWL's who likes the digital modes.
It's free lifetime membership.
[ Hits: 2424 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Digital QSO Club
- The Digital QSO Amateur Radio Club DQSO is an informal club of amateur radio operators active use digital modes on all bands. Membership is free for any licensed radio amateurs.
[ Hits: 1397 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sound samples of digital transmissions
- Sound samples of the transmission modes recorded at 11025 samples per second, mono and the message in all of the samples is the same: "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 1234567890".
[ Hits: 2543 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Digital modes sounds
- Ever wonder what all those funny sounds are that you come across from time to time on the ham bands
[ Hits: 2109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digi Mode Sound Files
- Mp3 and wav files linked from this page are intended to help your understanding of what the different digital modes sound like
[ Hits: 1614 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Echolink, EQSO, Echostation, SSTV, WEFAX, PSK-31 other digital sound card modes
[ Hits: 1035 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Donner's digital interface
- Donner's digital interface sales. Interface that will let you connect your amateur radio and computer to receive digital modes of communication like PSK31, RTTY, CW, SSTV Also have rig control interfaces.
[ Hits: 4115 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Have you ever wondered where different modes should be operated, what frequencies to avoid as a courtesy like SSTV etc? This site offer a database for known net frequencies,known segments for different modes, known beacons
[ Hits: 10203 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Domino is the name given by the developers to a family of IFK coded coherent phase single tone MFSK keyed modes, using sequential tone-pairs in two alternate fields arranged as orthogonal but interleaved tone sets.
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PACTOR can be viewed as a combination of two earlier digital modes, packet radio and AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio (AMTOR). PACTOR provides improved throughput because its transmission speed adapts to the quality of the link and it uses Huffman compressed characters.
[ Hits: 518 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Extreme narrowband modes: QRSS
- ON7YD narrowbands modes on 136 Khz
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QSK for the TL-922 and SB-220 mods
- Beautifully constructed amplifiers. Unfortunately, are not suited for high speed T-R switching, a necessary attribute for operating AMTOR, QSK-CW, or SSB-VOX modes.
[ Hits: 2425 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Low cost frequency stabilisation
- The Icom IC-746 is quite a popular HF/VHF multimode transceiver which has one shortcoming in its standard configuration when used to operate modes requiring good medium-term frequency stability.
[ Hits: 1530 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- glfer is a program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals. It is composed of two main parts: the spectrogram window, where you can see the spectrum of the received signal vs. time
the transmission functions, to emit cw characters at a slow but precisely controlled speed, using the QRSS (slow CW) or DFCW (Dual Frequency CW) modes
[ Hits: 1365 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware Digital modem program for Linux, Free-BSD, OS X, Windows XP, W2K, and Vista. Support several modes and is fully multi platform application by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 8498 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
[ Hits: 3349 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FT-1000MP interface
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
[ Hits: 5926 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mac to transceiver interfaces
- This article illustrate different ways to interconnect a macintosh with a transceiver in order to remote control radios and operate digital modes by Kok Chen, W7AY
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]