Search Results for "modes"182 links - and 3 categories
Contesting : Rules
- TARA's all Seasons Contests
- Digital modes contest rules by TARA.
Offers the All Seasons contest Tournament. A new concept in contesting.
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Considerate Operator's Frequency Guide
- A guide to where on the HF bands various modes and activities are generally found. All frequencies are in MHz
[ Hits: 2375 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Lincoln Amateur Radio Club
- Everything you need to know about how to being a ham. Classes, testing, operating various modes and equipment
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- Olivia modes club OMC
- International ham radio club dedicated to Olivia operating mode
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Digital Operating Modes
- Description, frequencies and sound samples of most popular amateur radio digital modes by DG8FBV
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
[ Hits: 9466 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- Frequencies for using digital modes
- These frequencies are to be used as a guide to find the related signals. They have come from several sources, and are, in no way, guaranteed to be complete, accurate, or inclusive.
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Digital modes Babel Tower
- A review of ham radio digital modes with watefall differences between PSK RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK Olivia JT65A and digital voice by HB9TPL
[ Hits: 949 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- W8DIG Central Ohio Digital Interconnect Group
- Group of dedicated amateur radio enthusiasts who want to further digital modes of communication in the central Ohio area. We have been active in packet, APRS, VOIP and are now proud to provide D-Star digital voice and data connectivity.
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital Modes used in Ham Radio
- Article with waterfall pictures and samples of several digital modes like psk31, sstv packet pactor hellschreiber domino thor jt65 and more
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- EA8ATE Sergio
- Greetins from Gran Canaria, Canary Island, includes many information and video about digital modes, in spanish
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- An Introduction to Hellschreiber
- Feld-hell club promoting the use of all hellschreiber modes on the amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W1TAG WD2XES WE2XGR/3
- Experimental Stations Run by W1TAG
WD2XES has been used to study LF antenna design, propagation and communication modes. Signals from WD2XES have been copied as far away as Russia.
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Keyboard Modes for 600 Meters
- Evaluation of various operating modes on 600 meters
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Introduction to 24 GHz
- Article provides a guide on how to use 24 GHz band and what to expect, including Active modes, equipment, propagation and antennas for this band in by VE3SMA
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- ZLP Electronics
- Yaesu Icom Kenwood CAT Interfaces. Isolated audio-DATA interfaces for ALL afsk DATA modes inc psk31 rtty sstv etc.
[ Hits: 1276 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MiniErrorCorrection Program
- This simple program was written as a possible utility for those attempting to communicate using digital modes via paths that are intermittent and tenuous such as Aircraft Scatter at VHF and Low Earth Orbiting Satellites by G3PPT.
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 5502 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10534 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- KD1JV MMR-40 dead bug style
- A 40 meter rig with SSB and CW operating modes. This is a low power QRP rig with up to 6 watts CW or PEP output.
[ Hits: 996 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2185 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Digital modes interface
- PC Sound card to radio interface capable to support two transceivers in Spanish
[ Hits: 1176 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]