Build A Tin Can WiFi Antenna
- Build a tin can waveguide WiFi antenna in one hour. Then put it on a 18" inch direct tv dish. No coax signal loss. Use a USB device on antenna.
Complete instructions to build this powerful wlan antenna
- Autek Research make three models of RF Analysts, power and swr meters
[ Hits: 3634 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.