- A "choke" is the common name given to an inductor that is used as a power supply filter element. They are typically gapped iron core units, similar in appearance to a small transformer, but with only two leads exiting the housing
The "Woodpecker" Tuning aid
- This little gadget is that it allows you to tune up at full peak output power, whilst limiting the average power to a fraction of the peak, thereby protecting the PA from meltdown
[ Hits: 3393 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 2976 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Antenna Tuning Unit
- This homebrewed antenna tuning unit also incorporates a 50-ohm QRP dummy load, power meter (1 or 10 Watts full scale), and SWR meter
D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
Strathcona Radio Volunteers
- The Strathcona Radio Volunteers provides radio communication along with general manpower to public service, charity, and general events in and around Strathcona County. The club also provides backup communication to the Emergency Services of Strathcona County.
- From connectivity for the home or small office and home theater cabling solutions to power management and protection as well as home and office sound and video solutions, lashen electronics has the tools and technology you need to do the job right.
- Maxdao: offer you 7/16, N coaxial connectors, jumper cables, feeder clamps and grouding kits, surge arresters & brackets, wall entries and microwave components used in base tower, power dividers, couplers
- NU-Tech is a powerful DSP platform to validate and real-time debug complex algorithms, simply relying on a common PC. Thanks to an easy plug-in architecture, the developer can write his own NUTSs (NU-Tech Satellites) in C++ and immediately plug them into the graphical interface design environment.
40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer