Search Results for "om power"669 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun
- Low Power 4:1 Balun
- Build a Low Power 4:1 Balun , by Charles Greene, W1CG with full-color, full-resolution graphics from the pages of QRP Homebrewer
[ Hits: 3591 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 802.11 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Antenna
- A 2.4Ghz low-power 5dBi vertical collinear
antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 8579 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Chokes Explained
- A "choke" is the common name given to an inductor that is used as a power supply filter element. They are typically gapped iron core units, similar in appearance to a small transformer, but with only two leads exiting the housing
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 3064 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Tuning Unit
- This homebrewed antenna tuning unit also incorporates a 50-ohm QRP dummy load, power meter (1 or 10 Watts full scale), and SWR meter
[ Hits: 6081 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 1840 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Strathcona Radio Volunteers
- The Strathcona Radio Volunteers provides radio communication along with general manpower to public service, charity, and general events in and around Strathcona County. The club also provides backup communication to the Emergency Services of Strathcona County.
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Eastman Amateur Radio Club
- Home of the repeater with the world's largest backup power supply
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SolarVolt Power
- Solar power products for the true environmentalist Solar energy systems, design engineering Residential and Commercial
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Solartech Power Inc
- Solartech Power Inc. manufactures, distributes and sells high efficiency solar panels and wind power turbines.
[ Hits: 1039 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lashen Electronics
- From connectivity for the home or small office and home theater cabling solutions to power management and protection as well as home and office sound and video solutions, lashen electronics has the tools and technology you need to do the job right.
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wholesale Parts of Florida LLC
- Manufacturers of the world's most comprehensive and powerful line of antennas. TRAM antennas, CB VHF UHF Satellite Marine GPS antennas, masts and mounts.
[ Hits: 2269 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Maxdao Technologies
- Maxdao: offer you 7/16, N coaxial connectors, jumper cables, feeder clamps and grouding kits, surge arresters & brackets, wall entries and microwave components used in base tower, power dividers, couplers
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FT-897 mods
- FC-30 Fan modification, Mars/Cap mod for Yaesu FT-897, DRM modification for Yaesu FT-897, FT-897 mod for SGC-230 DC power
[ Hits: 5131 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.63 ]
- Wire Free Direct LtD
- UK company that's a full-line dealer for wind and solar power systems, plus system design.
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Power Port
- Handheld Radio Pouches, Power Supplies, Solar Recharging Systems, GPS Navigation Devices and 12V Accessories
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Svetlana tubes also Russian capacitors,vacuum and coaxial relay, for RF Power Linear Amplifier builders. Amateur-Radio, Broadcast. Full Online Catalog.
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 8.82 ]
- NU-Tech is a powerful DSP platform to validate and real-time debug complex algorithms, simply relying on a common PC. Thanks to an easy plug-in architecture, the developer can write his own NUTSs (NU-Tech Satellites) in C++ and immediately plug them into the graphical interface design environment.
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Solar power DIY kits. Homebrew your own solar power regulator, and power center.
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free Sun Power
- Free basic and advanced system design tutorials for every component and aspect of solar power. Plus system sizing calculators, battery bank calculators and wire size calculators
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1643 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Grounded Grid Amplifier
- Picture of a power amplifier, made using of GI-7B triodes by Bob Briggs, VK3ZL
[ Hits: 1891 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2430 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- RF Actuated Keying Monitor
- Battery-powered monitor designed to provide an audible indication of keying for those whose rigs lack a CW sidetone
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 7794 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]