Search Results for "packet for os"28 links
CB Radio : References
- Informative site for 11-meter. The site including: packet, cb, 11mtrs, frequencies, callsigns in dutch
[ Hits: 2717 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
[ Hits: 3869 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 1257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Packetradio for dummy`s
- What is Packet? What Costs Packet? All the answers of questions you always wanted to ask, but you were afraid to ask. Everything about packet communication explained clearly. In dutch
[ Hits: 1256 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
[ Hits: 1912 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.85 ]
- An Introduction to FlexNet
- Features and operation of FlexNet packet networking software are discussed. Details of the software architecture, RMNC and MS-DOS hardware platforms, applications, user interface, adaptive parameters, and routing techniques are presented.
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 3064 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 15084 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 16487 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1567 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- XPacket - Packet-Radio-Host-Terminal
- Packet-Radio Host-Mode-Terminal for DOS works also fine in Windows-DOS-Box. Lots of functions, includes userdatabase Name, distance, direction, qth, call, alias.
[ Hits: 2779 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Graphic Packet
- GP for ms dos and ms Win by DD3DJ
[ Hits: 7161 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- Packet radio program for 32-bit Windows platforms. Works with a host mode TNC, FlexNet, AGWPE or telnet.
[ Hits: 8798 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.
[ Hits: 1114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
[ Hits: 916 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grafik Packet
- Windows Packet radio program by DH1DAE, Ulf, versions available for win 95/98, dos and os/2
[ Hits: 1627 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC attached to your IBM-PC/clone. The program was written to work with the Kantronics range of TNC's but should work with any TNC that is connected to a serial port on your computer.
[ Hits: 3080 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FBB Packet-radio BBS
- FBB is a freeware bulletin board software for amateur packet-radio run on DOS Windows and Linux
[ Hits: 7269 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Kenwood Pin Connectors
- Microphone, accessories and data packet pin connection schematics for Kenwood Radios
[ Hits: 3577 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A Cable Construction Trick
- If you have several TNC and radios this trick can be usefull for you
[ Hits: 2442 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
packet for os
You can try similar termspacket engine pocket pc - packet engine for hf packet dx packet dos packet os packet packet pc hp cb packet usb packet packet dos packet mac rx packet win-packet-bbs nu packet mac packet packet for mac
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links