Search Results for "radio interfaces"29 links - and 1 categories
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
[ Hits: 3385 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Hardware interfaces
- The LCU-3 is an inexpensive unit that interfaces your radio to your computer.
[ Hits: 1187 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- RT Systems
- Online shopping, Programming Software, Icom, Yeasu, Kenwood, Istron, HyGain, MFJ, cat cables interfaces and other radio control cables.
[ Hits: 2353 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 1018 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- EZE UK PCInterfaces
- Digital mode interfaces are a speciality of EZE(UK). We are designers, agents, and manufacturers of both commercial, and ham radio interfaces together with programming units, and controllers.
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Donner's digital interface
- Donner's digital interface sales. Interface that will let you connect your amateur radio and computer to receive digital modes of communication like PSK31, RTTY, CW, SSTV Also have rig control interfaces.
[ Hits: 4232 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- KK7UQ - Digital Radio
- The KK7UQ computer to radio interface, sound card interfaces, IMD meters interface products
[ Hits: 1293 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Saratoga ham radio products
- Saratogaham.com brings you the latest product news and information about saratoga amateur radio products, Power meters, power panels and PSK radio to pc interfaces
[ Hits: 1683 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Piexx Cunputer and Electronics
- Design and build custom electronics for clock enthusiasts, Juke Box collectors and the ham radio community. Produces radio interfaces, and radio upgrades.
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K1EL Ham Radio Kits
- Morse Code Keyers / Processors and other PIC products. CW RTTY serial and usb interfaces and keyers kits.
[ Hits: 2717 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- xggcomms.com Interfaces
- Xggcomms specialise in producing cost effective, high quality CAT and Audio interfaces for Icom and Yaesu Amateur Radio Equipment
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Unified Microsystems
- W9XT contest card DVK Digital Voice Keyer, morse keyers CW memory keyer, beacon CQ IDer, USB interfaces and more for ham radio operators
[ Hits: 4266 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- G8SLB SSTV Packet modems
- SSTV and Packet Radio interfaces for PC and Amiga computers.
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
[ Hits: 3331 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- CAT cable schematic for FT 817 857 897
- To connect up your FT-817/857/897 to a PC you have a number of options. For the serial connection you can go ahead and obtain a CT-62 from YAESU. Alternatively you can make up your box with a level converter and cable using schematic in this page
[ Hits: 6195 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.30 ]
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2558 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Fax
- HamFax is an application for sending and receiving facsimiles in amateur radio and for receiving public facsimile broadcasts like weather maps. Supported interfaces are sound cards and the SCS-PTCII from Special Communication Systems.
[ Hits: 3556 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
[ Hits: 2742 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2186 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- BuTel Software
- Software Information PC Interfaces for the scanning radio hobbyist & professional radio control applications
[ Hits: 14216 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2425 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Mac to transceiver interfaces
- This article illustrate different ways to interconnect a macintosh with a transceiver in order to remote control radios and operate digital modes by Kok Chen, W7AY
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Card to Radio Interfacing
- Sound card Hamming, PSK31 and other digital modes, CQ amateur radio article by K5ABT
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Interfaces by W7IY
- Article by W7IY on commercial pc to radio interfaces with products comparison and personal comments.
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The In's and Out's of a Sound Card
- October 2003 QST article on working digital mondes with sound card interfaces
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]