Search Results for "signal"427 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : WiFi
- DIY Wireless Antennas Update and Resource Center
- Your DIY Guide to Wireless Antennas for boosting wireless signal strength. How to build a wireless antenna for little or no money.
[ Hits: 3190 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W0ERE Beacon
- To provide a continuous signal on the ten meter amateur radio band for propagation-related monitoring
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Royal Signals Awards
- Society awards, awards rules, radio contests
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ningbo Zhongce Dftek Electronics
- SWR meters, Power supplies, millivoltmeters, Oscilloscopes, signal generators, function generators China.
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Memory recorders, Power meters, testers and multimeters, noise testers, signal generators
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Signatec manufactures pc based data acquisition waveform digitizers pci daq boards, digital signal processing pci dsp boards, waveform signal generator pci dac boards, and real time waveform recording products for the signal technology market.
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Applied Instruments
- Applied instruments manufactures test and measurement equipment for the broadband telecommunications industry. products include carrier generators, signal level meters, rf switches, spectrum analyzers and a return alignment system.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- April Instrument
- April instrument, manufacturer of programmable microwave signal generators
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TRAK Microwave Corporation
- Signal generatos, oscillators, direct and indirect synthesizers, exciters custom oscillators
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Signal Forge
- The signal forge 1000 signal generator is a portable, high-performance digital and rf signal source with a 1 ghz frequency range. features include digital, differential and ac coupled outputs
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manufactures automatic mixers, analog and DSP signal processors, room combining and matrix mixers, and audio test equipment for just about any customer application.
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The JT65 Communications Protocol
- Digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. Joe Taylor, K1JT
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Learn Morse code
- Morse code basics by Jack G6UNC, morse code signals, procedure signals, Q codes and RST reference
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 715 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu VR-5000 Review
- Strong Signals review of the yaesu VR 5000 general coverage radio receiver
[ Hits: 1045 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- New and used test equipment, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzers, multimeters, signal generators, power supplies, network and signal analyzers and more
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Signalprocessing for SSB - Direct Conversion Receiver using Phasemethod for Sideband Supression, does all necessary signalprocessing for Direct conversion Receivers using IQ-mixer for demodulation.
[ Hits: 1840 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 11278 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10534 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Signals Analyzer
- Signals Analyzer – it is the program, which is designed for the very qualitative analysis of different signals. The one of main fields of SA application is the analysis of unknown or unclear, strange signals. This programm will be very usefull to everyone from professional analysts to amateurs.
[ Hits: 4365 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- What's a diplexer?
- It's a network that splits a signal to two or more loads, dependent on frequency. It is the simplest form of a multiplexer, which can split a signal into many different signal bands.
[ Hits: 1508 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receivers sorted by IM3
- Sorted by Intermodulation. Best receiver first.
This is a measure of how badly a close-spaced signal will trash your receiving with spurious signals or splatter sounds,
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KI5YN QLF Filter
- A microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter. The circuit receives a signal from the key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio.
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m Passive Heterodyne Receiver
- Using a full-size antenna and a reasonably sensitive headphone, this simple switching mixer will produce an amazing abundance of signals on 80m.
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2185 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]