Search Results for "spec lab"29 links
Antennas : 160M
- The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
[ Hits: 3551 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Measuring antenna gain
- The gain of an antenna is measured in relation to the gain of another further specified antenna through a comparison measurement.
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beacon Signals.com
- Covering all areas of beacon signals including radio beacons and beacon technology. Access free beacon recordings and graphs using Spectrum Lab, SpectraVue, and CW Skimmer.
[ Hits: 802 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- World Radio Labs WRL
- Reviews section has specifications, original pricing, year made, and listing of virtually all WRL, Globe, Galaxy gear.
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
[ Hits: 1788 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pico Technology have developed a wide range of professional PC-based instruments that offer all the functionality of conventional test equipment (DSO - digital storage oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, meter), and also many features not normally available in this price range. Available functios are Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser, XY Scope, Meter and Measurements
[ Hits: 12230 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Telecom Product Profiles
- Telecom Product Profiles is a manufacturers' rep firm specializing in factory direct Nello Towers, monopoles, antenna mounts, shelters, and more. Factory direct Cellular, PCS, and Wireless Broadband equipment such as antennas, radios, and more. Installation, financing, and leasing options available.
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A long wave receiving system
- A long wave receiving system using FFT software Spectrum Lab
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A PC as VLF receiver
- Using a PC with soundcard as a VLF receiver, how to use your PC as a receiver for narrow-band signals in the VLF radio spectrum by DL4YHF
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Receive VLF natural radio with Spectrum Lab
- Using Spectrum Lab for the reception of VLF natural radio
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- K7BON - Callsigns in Oak
- Your call sign, name or specialty item professionally crafted in oak (two thicknesses available), from a computer designed pattern and finished in up to 4 coats of Formby's Glossy Tung Oil.
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K1NU Tower Services
- engineering services are available for many aspects of tower projects
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Online UK CB Radio shop specialising in UK CB Radio and 10m Amateur radio equipment. Scanners and multiband receivers also available.
[ Hits: 2533 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- RadioLabs - Radio, Wireless and Beyond
- Specialize in engineering, design and repair of all rf equipment. Dealer for two way radios, scanners, shortwave radios, wi-fi antennas, wifi amplifiers. Based in Fortuna, California.
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Lehman scientific
- New unused surplus and used electronic test and laboratory equipment including spectrum analyzers, signal generators and oscilloscope
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QSO secretary
- Special logging program, optimized for mobile, portable, and field operations. This software exports data in the ADIF which then may be imported into your general logging software, or online services. Currently available for Android.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 8830 | Votes: 138 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- PSK08 for Spectrum Lab
- PSK08 for Spectrum Lab.Small user file to configure the software for slow PSK.
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
[ Hits: 2861 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 41081 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- Spek helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.
Spek supports all popular lossy and lossless audio file formats. Spek is free software available for Unix, Windows and Mac OS X.
[ Hits: 1549 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HamAlyzer is a spectrum analyzer made just for hams, save plot images easily for emailing, monogramed with your call sign.
HamAlyzer looks no more supported, here 2.8 trial version available. Download hamalyzer
[ Hits: 24383 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 7.26 ]
- PSELab freeware
- PSELab is a freeware Windows application useful to estimate power spectrum and short-time spectral distribution of signals. The application uses periodogram, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods. To estimate short-time spectral distribution, the application uses short Time Fourier transform, pseudo-Wigner-Ville transform, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freakiní Beacon Setup Program
- A small program to simplify changing messages in the Expanded Spectrum Systems Freakin' Beacon controller. The program makes it easy to modify an existing message or to have multiple messages available in different files ready to program into the beacon controller.
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]