Search Results for "trap design"17 links
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 23407 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- 144MHz Pocket Portable Yagi
- G4DHF design for a 5 element 2 Metre beam with a forward gain of 8dBD and a front to back ratio of over 24dB.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Antenna Trap Calculator
- Design your own antenna trap online
[ Hits: 14655 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 7460 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 40/80 Trap Dipole Design
- An home made trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 60 meters band by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 1923 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Müller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 12220 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 8950 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 3839 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- This program let you design of antenna trap using length of coaxial line wound as solenoid on a coil former.
[ Hits: 4887 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.78 ]
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 6082 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- A HF dual band trap antenna
- A dual band coax trap antenna designed to work on 20 and 30 meters or on 20 and 40 meters band by Phil W0XI
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Video of a W3DZZ Trapped Antenna
- Video construction of a multiband HF trapped dipole antenna based on a variation of the classic W3DZZ design
[ Hits: 2630 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- X7 Cushcraft at E73m
- Cushcraft X7 antenna design is based on Log periodic-Yagi and has real advantage over conventional multiband trapped tribanders.
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Adur Communications
- Specialist in the design and supply of Radio Communications Equipment and Systems. West Sussex England. Antennas, traps and baluns inline isolators, Outbacker Antennas, Mobile Mounts and Accessories
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Maker
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more.
[ Hits: 73046 | Votes: 136 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 18893 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 4.69 ]
- YPLOG logging software for Windows support Icom and Kenwood Radios, map programs and a program for coaxial trap design.
[ Hits: 3999 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.81 ]