Search Results for "coaxial trap"
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas Antennas : Dipole Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques Antennas : Theory Antennas : Traps
Antennas : Vertical Software : Logging
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Müller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 12089 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 8857 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- This program let you design of antenna trap using length of coaxial line wound as solenoid on a coil former.
[ Hits: 4839 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.78 ]
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 5991 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Building traps with coax cable
- Tips on how to build a trap using common coaxial cable and coax trap software, by F5JTZ in french
[ Hits: 2819 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Tuning HF Coaxial Antenna Traps
- The problem with making your own trapped HF antennas is usually getting the coaxial traps tuned to frequency.
[ Hits: 1686 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]