Search Results for "weather"150 links - and 4 categories
- East Alabama Amateur Radio Club
- Access to club info, meeting info, regional weather radar, linux links and various amateur links.
[ Hits: 1157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Xenia Weather Amateur Radio Net
- Xenia, Ohio Ham radio club, formed because of the Tornado of 1974.
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- WA6MVG's Website
- Amateur Radio and Weather from the Puget Sound
[ Hits: 754 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- Kantronics produce Modems, Tnc, Kam, Marine, wireless modems. Packet radio communication devices, HF E-mail, paging, GPS tracking, weather data gathering, or wireless data transmission.
[ Hits: 8089 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Home page of Bill Bennett K4IBC
- A Weather ATV Repeater project I am currnetly working on.
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- Amateur radio, commonly referred to as "Ham" radio, is popular among the yachting and small boat community as a means of providing communications and receiving weather information.
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Weather Fax and Weather Satellites
- Weather Fax for Windows hardware and Software.
[ Hits: 34771 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.35 ]
- Geomagnetic and Solar Indices
- NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center, Geomagnetic K-indices and Running A-indices, Local Noon Solar Radio Flux, Daily Solar Indices with SSN
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Aurora Status from Alaska
- The aurora today, ground view from alaska
[ Hits: 949 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Australian Space Forecast Centre
- Current HF Radio Propagation and Space Weather Report
[ Hits: 1535 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- NOAA Dailiy Reports
- Report of solar & geophysical activity
[ Hits: 2508 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NovaLynx Corporation
- "Instruments & Systems for Weather & Water Monitoring; weather stations, wind alarms, sensors for wind speed, wind direction, precipitation, temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, evaporation, rain & snow gauges, lightning detection."
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- European weather charts
- updated every six hours at about 3,9,15,21 GMT, Isobars, isallobars, isotherms and signifcant weather.
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- USA weather Image
- GIF Image showing USA weather Map
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Weather Radio Frequencies
- Weather Radio Frequencies across the U.S.
[ Hits: 1351 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- National Weather Service
- Some little known facts about the NOAA Weather Radio system
[ Hits: 845 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Weather Satellite Imaging
- Images and Radio Shack composition
[ Hits: 2170 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Weather Satellite FAQ
- A comprehensive guide to receive Weather Satellites signals in wefax mode
[ Hits: 1788 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Morse Code
- Morse Code Training, Practice and Exam Program by Stormy Weather SoftWare Ltd
[ Hits: 16027 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 22288 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Predict the tracks of weather satellites both as paths above the earth, and as images produced by these satellites when scanning the ground.
[ Hits: 10522 | Votes: 260 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Weather Net
- Complete weather reports from USA Puerto Rico US Virgin Islands and Guam/Marianas
[ Hits: 2534 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 29342 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Satellite weather decoding software, designed for those weather monitors who use their ICOM R7000, ICOM R7100 or AOR 3000A
[ Hits: 4599 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.89 ]
- Bearcat 210 Scanner Conversion for Weather Satellite
- Modification to the Bearcat 210 scanner for reception of 137 Mhz FM is a fairly simple process.
[ Hits: 4792 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.48 ]
You can try similar termsweather sdr weather weather fax weather sat hf weather fax weather and fax hf weather weather satellite weather resources weather images weather forecast weather fax antenna noaa weather weather station weather band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links