Rob's UK CB Radio information site
- Robís uk cb radio information website, here you will find information on cb radio, swr, Morse code, frequency charts, 10 codes, q codes, z codes, cb chat room, cb radio forum plus lots more.
Shortest Vanity Callsignsupdated
- This is a service for finding the shortest available vanity callsign in your amateur radio class. It filter through all possible callsigns and provide just the unused ones weighted by their length in morse code or their actual number of letters.
Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice morse code. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code and Binary is available for Download (32KB).
[ Hits: 2315 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
Morse Code Madness
- A freeware windows based Morse Code program written in Visual Basic 6 with source code freely available! The program uses DirectX DirectSound for some features. You may download the source code and/or the executable at the bottom of the page.
[ Hits: 2466 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
HxPI Morse Jabberwocky
- A translation of Jabberwocky into Morse Code. The famous nonsense poem Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll, from Alice Through the Looking Glass, has been translated into many languages. Here it is in Morse Code, as MP3 audio files that can be downloaded. The files are at different speeds (words per minute, wpm) to suit those at different stages of learning morse code.