Search Results for "arduino morse"7 links
- Simple keyer for the Arduino
- A morse keyer project made on Arduino, inlcudes the main program script by m0xpd
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Decode Morse Code with Arduino
- A sketch to read the input from the microphone and translate the dots and dashes into ASCII characters.
[ Hits: 1314 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Arduino morse keyer
- A morse keyer with arduino, project by Ernst PA3HCM
[ Hits: 638 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Remote Morse Key
- A simple DIY project to have a remote cw key connected to your Rig. On the remote side it uses and Arduino Uno board and a cheap HanRun Enc28J60 ethernet shield. On the local side it uses a Morse Key connected to a serial port.
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino Based Morse Beacon
- An Morse Code CW beacon keyer done with arduino include the source code and a movie
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino CW Keyer
- Open source Arduino based CW (Morse Code) keyer with a lot of features and flexibility, often rivaling commercial keyers.
[ Hits: 2947 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Sending and receiving Laser CW signals with a Raspberry Pi
- Sending and receiving text with Morse code light pulses across the room is a fun and cheap project you can do on a Raspberry Pi or Arduino or any other microcontroller. This post explains how I did it, and how you can do it too.
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsarduino + morse morse arduino arduino morse morse code decoder using arduino arduino vfo arduino arduino swr dds arduino arduino as an sdr sdr arduino arduino rpt arduino tnc arduino pmr arduino 446 rf arduino
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links