- 200 Morse Code QSO`s by Les Johnstone, GM0SOZ
- These are 200 Morse Code QSO`s which might typically be heard on the HF bands.
[ Hits: 4093 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- A Beginner's Guide to Making CW Contacts
- Jack Wagoner WB8FSV, a very well done article on how start a CW QSO, how to answer a CQ, how call your CQ and more. A must reading for beginners
[ Hits: 6075 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- A Two-Way Morse Practice Set
- The system consists of a pair of Morse practice oscillators connected by a piece of two-conductor cable. Pressing the key on one unit produces a sound in both units by Peter Parker VK3YE -
[ Hits: 943 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- A Visual Farnsworth On-Line CW Trainer
- This trainer is a small personal project designed to play with learning morse code through the Farnsworth method.
The main difference between this trainer and others is that I am experimenting with visual reinforcement by displaying the character currently being sent. It is my hope that this will help form a stronger link between the sound of CW and the meaning of the sound. This page should work in any modern desktop or mobile browser,
[ Hits: 84 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- CW on VHF handheld
- On-air code practice idea, build this handy device and start your own FM CW net
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- CW QSO Trainer
- This online web application allows you to train the decoding of Morse code by copying random QSO sentences that can be looped or even mixed.
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- CW Tips
- Tips for learning and improving morse code
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1907 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- How to make a Morse Code QSO
- This step-by-step tutorial contains everything you need, not only to survive that first contact, but also to learn to enjoy Code and actually do it well. Even if you detested learning it in the first place
[ Hits: 12117 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Increase Your CW Speed with Wordsworth
- How to Increase your CW speed article by George Allison, K1IG as published on QST
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- IV3YNB CW pages
- Pages fully dedicated to beginners guides, includes an interesting sample of a CW QSO, and a list of frequencies to practise morse code, useful for beginners,
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- K6RAU Code Course
- The course is for those not knowing a dit from a dah, first introducing the individual to learn code by sound and progresses in 12 lessons to 5 words per minute. Each lesson is about 30 minutes and recommendation is to listen to each twice before moving on to the next one.
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- LCWO Learn CW Online
- At LCWO you can learn Morse telegraphy (CW) online in your browser, use Koch Method, compare your results with others, speed practice and more
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 531 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- Learn CW Online
- At LCWO you can learn Morse telegraphy (CW) online in your browser. You don't need to install a program on your computer, and you always have your personal settings available, from any computer on the globe with an internet connection. You can also easily track your progress by means of different statistical functions.
[ Hits: 3713 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- Learn Morse Code
- The purpose of this page is to provide information regarding Morse code (otherwise known as Continuous Wave or CW) to hams and non-hams alike.
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Learn Morse Code
- An interesting article dedicated to hams that want to start learning morse code, including notes on Methodology, online training tools, and a guide to Morse Keys
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Learning and Using Morse Code
- About the International Morse Code
sending the code, copying the code, taking code tests, speeds above 20 wpm, by Bob Nellans
[ Hits: 1277 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Learning Morse Code by GW6ITJ
- GW6ITJ articles on morse code, learning techniques, clubs and organizations and a custom learning software.
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to learn Morse Code, a web site dedicate to morse code learning
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MobileMorse is a program written in java that is supposed to help you learn morse code. It is supposed to run on henheld devices like mobile phones with java.
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Morse Code Reception - Exercise sheet
- Useful exercise sheet to learn morse code reception. In A4 format PDF File, it contains groups of 5 characters commonly used while learning morse code reception.
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Morse Code Teaching Machine
- morse code machine to learn cw transmission
[ Hits: 8206 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- Morse code to text converter
- Online morse code conversion tool
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Morse Resource
- Resources related to Morse Code and Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- MorseFusion: The novel way to learn Morse code.
- Learn the new, natural way: Have a novel of your choice spelled out in English letter by letter. Letters and numbers gradually get replaced by Morse code.
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- A blog about Morse but mostly about using CWCOM a simple but effective method to learn morse code, communicating using morse code over the internet
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- N1IRZ Morse Code and the Koch Method
- Reviews on morse code learning books
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Online Morse Code Game
- An online morse game that can be used both to learn receivind and trasmitting morse code
[ Hits: 890 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- QRQ Central
- N5DWI QRQ central, helping you achieve 75+ WPM.
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Seiuchy On-line morse code trainer
- Seiuchy is a web based morse code trainer that can be used even offline once the page is loaded.
Trainer can be configured to send call signs only or just part of a standard QSO, and a full QSO too. Answers are then compared and displayed and a score get calculated.
[ Hits: 69 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Slow Morse
- Dowload free morse flash cards, and start learning morse code flipping the cards
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- So you want to learn morse code
- Forget Frustration: Gain Valuable Morse Skills
And Increase Your Amateur-Radio Pleasure by N1IRZ
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- The Art & Skill of Radio Telegraphy
- For those who are interested in telegraphy, for those who would like to learn it,
for those who love it, and for those who want to improve their skills in it
[ Hits: 1096 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Art & Skill of Radio-Telegraphy
- A freware book on learning morse-code. The Art & Skill of Radio-Telegraphy Third Revised Edition by William G. Pierpont N0HFF, online version available in multiple languages
[ Hits: 1625 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- Using a Straight Key
- John Shannon, K3WWP article on basics of learning morse code using a straight key.
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]