Search Results for "yagi antenna"322 links - and 6 categories
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1519 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.80 ]
- 21Mhz 4el Yagi Antenna
- A simple to build OWA Yagi with direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build with limited tools. 4 elements yagi for 15 meters band by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1973 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 14el 144MHz Plus2 LFA Antenna
- 1 plus2 LFA Yagi 14 normal elements plus 2 additional reflectors. Loop feed means 50Ohm perfect match for minimal losses
[ Hits: 1028 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 17 elements 144 MHz Plus2 LFA Yagi
- No other 2M antenna comes close in performance to these Plus2 Yagis, commercial or otherwise.
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 19 elements Plus2 LFA Yagi for EME
- A Low-Noise Urban 19 element Plus2 LFA Yagi for 144MHz, check the VE7BQH list, no other 2M antenna comes close in performance. You can build it yourself for free
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4 Element Yagi Project for 144MHz
- A homebrew project for a 2 meter 4 element yagi beam antenna by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 4317 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.63 ]
- 40 Meter Rotatable Dipole
- An excellent all-around 40 meter antenna for those who donít have room for a yagi by K6IF / W6BDN
[ Hits: 3667 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- 3 elements 50MHz LFA Yagi antenna
- A Very compact, high gain LFA Yagi for 50MHz a good stacker and a must look!!
[ Hits: 1353 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.15 ]
- 9 elements 50MHz 12.5Ohm Yagi
- A DX antenna for Serious hams. High gain, super flat SWR. The ultimate 9el 50MHz Yagi
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Yagi antenna construction notes
- KA7OEI article on homebrewing Yagi UDA antennas with practical suggestions and designing notes.
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Designing Driven Elements in Yagi antennas
- The design and feeding of driven elements for VHF/UHF Yagi antennas , modeling, observations and some case studies by Graham Daubney F/G8MBI
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The OWA Yagi
- An introduction to the OWA (optimised Wideband Array) Yagi antenna
[ Hits: 756 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PVC Yagi antennas - techniques
- Collection of different techniques to homebrew PVC yagi antennas, including elements assembling, baluns and chokes, radiator box tips and tricks by dk7zb
[ Hits: 1228 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Homemade Arrow Antenna
- EA4CYQ portable VHF UHF Yagi antenna designed for satellite operations.
[ Hits: 3296 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- A High Gain Mode J/B Yagi Antenna
- A 70 cm and 2 m arrow-like antenna by DF8GH
[ Hits: 2584 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- UHF 70 cm henditenna
- A yagi antenna for 70 cm by XE3RN based on a K5OE project.
[ Hits: 3562 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- DXpedition Antennas for salt water locations
- Which is better a 20m antenna for an island DXpedition: Yagi at 25', or a vertical or two on the beach?
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Optimum 6 Element Yagi-Antenna
- A 70cm and 2m 6 elements yagi antenna plan based on the IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 23 cm loop antenna
- Loop yagi antenna for 23 cm band based on N6CA project
[ Hits: 1389 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- 222 Mhz Yagi Antenna
- VE3CVG 222 MHz (1.25m) 6 element plumber's delight yagi antenna
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 14 Elements for 432 MHz
- A 14 elemets yagi antenna for 432 MHz based on DK7ZB design
[ Hits: 3279 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GB Antennas and Towers
- Dutch Antenna and Tower Manufacturers from Slimline Square Triangular Round Towers.
Antennas production include Yagi Monoband/Dipole/HF Quad /50MHz and 70MHz Yagi-Quad, VHF-UHF yagi-Quad and Comby antennas VHF/UHF/SHF
[ Hits: 1582 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tilt Plate NN4ZZ
- The TiltPlate is an antenna tilting mechanism that works with a tilt over tower and yagi to bring the antenna all the way down to ground level.
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- YagiMax 311
- A freeware dos antenna design program, dedicated to yagi antenna design by K4VX
[ Hits: 3072 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.28 ]