Search Results for "yagi band 2"94 links
Antennas : 10M
- The optimized wideband antenna
- NW3Z yagi antenna designs for Dayton 2001
Includes yagis for 20 15 10 meters.
[ Hits: 5203 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Portable tri-band Yagi
- a portable 2 elements tri band yagi
[ Hits: 4786 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for shortwave
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10m-30m
[ Hits: 5623 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- A 5 elements Vee log-yagi for 10m
- 5 elements "vee" log-yagi for 10m band- boom lenght : 4mt. Gain : over 10 dBd , f/b =over 40 db (deep null) f/b= min 20dB for different polarization signals
[ Hits: 4131 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 3858 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4195 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Monoband Yagi for 20 m
- AB4GX K4EAA Mononband yagi antenna for 20 Meters
[ Hits: 1832 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- PV5 Yagi antenna for 20m
- 5 elelents yagi beam antenna for 20 meters band by T93M
[ Hits: 4324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PV4 4 element Yagi antenna
- PV4, W2PV 4 element Yagi antenna as described in ARRL antenna handbook 15th edition for 20 meters band by T93M
[ Hits: 6973 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 20 meters
- A 3 Element Mono-band Yagi for 20 meters by Kees Wiegers, PA5CW (ex-PA3BHS)
[ Hits: 10191 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- BVO2 Yagis
- Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
[ Hits: 13406 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 44776 | Votes: 235 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 5977 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5024 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 5942 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 6816 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4497 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 6element 50 MHZ Yagi
- Less than 20' long but super gain figure and wideband with flat SWR.
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8609 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
[ Hits: 13380 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3280 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- 1270Mhz Yagi Antenna
- Build your own antenna for the 23cm band ( 1250Mhz - 1280Mc ) using some aluminium and this simple design.
[ Hits: 11097 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- MicroTV Aerial - Seattle Wireless
- Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz band
[ Hits: 5494 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39105 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]