- 20 Meter Jpole Vertical
- The J pole vertical for 14MHz is built from a fifty-foot TV push up mast by Mike Higgins, K6AER
[ Hits: 7620 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 20m T-Monopole
- 20m T-Monopole short vertical antenna for 20 meters by AA5TB
[ Hits: 11977 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- A portable 10/20/40 mt vertical antenna
- A portable vertical antenna for 10 to 40 meters, designed for mobile operations can be used in a car as seen in pictures. A modified version for 20 and 40 meters is described too.
[ Hits: 79992 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- A shortened 20m vertical
- A shortened 20m vertical antenna design made with 4Nec2
[ Hits: 1530 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Simple High-Performance Vertical Antenna
- This article describes the details of the design, which can be easily scaled for just about any HF band. The antenna described in this article is for the 20 meters band.
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Dual Band vertical antenna for 20/40
- A 20 and 40 meter vertical on Autopilot by K6MHE PDF File
[ Hits: 12522 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- J-Pole for 14MHz
- 20 meter wire j-pole for 14.2 MHz, a vertical, end-fed half wave antenna by N1LO
[ Hits: 5051 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- KN5L Field Day Vertical Antenna
- This Field Day Vertical Antenna project is the result of many years of attending various field day sites and realizing that what was needed is a simple, easy to assemble vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 4723 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The ground image vertical antenna
- A 20 meter quarter wave vertical antenna by jerry sevick W2FMI QST Article
[ Hits: 5741 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The Vertical Buddi Beam for 20m
- The Vertical Buddi Beam on 20m using no Coils. n this article I am going to describe a totally new way to construct and use a very old design the two element Yagi antenna. Unlike the traditional Yagi this design does not require a Tower or a boom, it is 100 percent portable and most important high- performance and easy to assemble using standard Buddipole components.
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 22788 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.3 ]
- Vertical moxon for 14 Mhz
- A vertical Moxon with different feeding for the 20 meters
[ Hits: 6883 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
Search The DXZone.com
20M : 20 M Vertical
About The DXZone.com
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.