DX Cluster for Mac OSXDX Cluster client for Mac OSX
- DX Spots announced by speech in phonetics (or plain). Connect to the worldwide DX-Cluster via the Internet easily. Calculates distance and bearing between Grid locators and sends Grid & distance. Hot buttons to see DX-Spots on specific bands. Editable Hot buttons. Easy switching between favourite DX-Clusters.
[ Hits: 4486 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1466 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1841 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Spot - Intelligent DXCluster Client
- Reliable amateur radio software for OS X and Windows that works the way you expect.
Spot allows you to chase the DX that really matters by putting you in charge of which DX spots you need to see and alarming you when they appear.
[ Hits: 1291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Macintosh : DX Cluster for Mac OSX
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.