Lot's of antenna planning software mainly in dos version by G4FGQ.
By G4FGQ Hits: 2518 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.00
About G4FGQ Antenna programs
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is MS DOS amateur radio programs
that is about MS-DOS ham radio programs.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Feb 14 2007, and till today "G4FGQ Antenna programs
" has been followed for a total of 2518 times. So far received 9 votes for a total score of 8.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 9 votes for a total score of 8.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Antenna Maker - Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap ...
- J-pole Design Prg - J-pole Design Program V1.1 by WA2ISE
Download a VHF twinlead Jpole an...
- EZSSTV - Freeware MSDOS SSTV program by WB2OSZ, Automatic Calibration, Automati...
- SOFT990 - SOFT990 is a freeware designed for the transceiver YAESU FT-990. Runni...
- Yagi-Uda - Design and optimize Yagi antennas. Ol GW Basic program for dos....
Visit this link
G4FGQ Antenna programs
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner