Java free space pathloss calculation and EME
By DF9CY Hits: 2503 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 4.99
About Pathloss Calculation and EME
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Radio Tools and Utilities
that is about Radio Tools and Utilities for amateur radio operators.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Jul 3 1999, and till today "Pathloss Calculation and EME
" has been followed for a total of 2503 times. So far received 46 votes for a total score of 4.99/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 46 votes for a total score of 4.99/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- IP-Sound - IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over...
- QSL Maker - Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you cr...
- HamCalc v1.3 - HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include...
- DXView - A free application that displays location information determined from ...
- Voice descrambler - This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usuall...
Visit this link
Pathloss Calculation and EME
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.