A Windows freeware DX cluster client, allows you to monitor DX spots from users worldwide includes DX filtering and statical functions.
By M0PZT Hits: 2415 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.29
About Cluster Client
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is DX Cluster client software
that is about Ham Radio DX Cluster clients.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Tuesday Aug 11 2009, and till today "Cluster Client
" has been followed for a total of 2415 times. So far received 7 votes for a total score of 5.29/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 7 votes for a total score of 5.29/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- DX Monitor - VE3SUN DX Monitor is a standalone Windows program which monitors the D...
- RXClus - RXCLUS is a free windows amateur radio software especially designed fo...
- LAN-LINK for windows - Multimode suite, feature logging, Internet interface to CXCluster, Sma...
- SpotCollector - A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 interne...
- DXSpotter - DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner