KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO
Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Ham radio logging software
that is about Log program for ham radio log books software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday Sep 7 2009, and till today "KComm
" has been followed for a total of 328 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5 - HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, inc...
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24.38 Download - Download latest free version of the popular Ham Radio Deluxe 5. An ama...
- Logger 32 - Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY...
- Winlog 32 - Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The A...
- DXKeeper - DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, ge...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner