Signal generator using the PC soundcard to output continuous tone, CW, SSTV, AO-40 telemetry, and PSK31 test signals with variable AWGN. The program will also output to a RIFF .wav file by AE4JY
Hits: 4529 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Signal generator software
that is about signal generator software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Nov 19 2009, and till today "WSCGen
" has been followed for a total of 4529 times. So far received 6 votes for a total score of 5.67/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 6 votes for a total score of 5.67/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Sine Wave Generator - Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wa...
- Test Tone Generator - This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator...
- SweepGen - SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which...
- Bitscope Waveform Generator - Integrated DSP based waveform generator and timing for BitScope. Arbit...
- TCube - TCUBE is a combination of a Spectrum Analyzer and a Two Tone Generator...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.