RoMac Automatic CW Identifier 2012 and Tuning Pulser for windows, sends your callsign at programmed intervals, to ensure your stations compliance with FCC regulations. No more forgetting to ID. Commercial version, demo available.
Hits: 518 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About RoMac Automatic CW Identifier
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Radio Tools and Utilities
that is about Radio Tools and Utilities for amateur radio operators.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Feb 8 2014, and till today "RoMac Automatic CW Identifier
" has been followed for a total of 518 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- IP-Sound - IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over...
- QSL Maker - Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you cr...
- DXView - A free application that displays location information determined from ...
- HamCalc v1.3 - HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include...
- DX Monitor - VE3SUN DX Monitor is a standalone Windows program which monitors the D...
Visit this link
RoMac Automatic CW Identifier
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner