A check list of ham radio gear to make your own emergency and amateur radio go-kit by N6VI
Hits: 701 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About Assembling Your Go Kit
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Ham Radio Portable Go-Kit
that is about Amateur Radio portable Go-Box Go-Kit.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Jan 29 2015, and till today "Assembling Your Go Kit
" has been followed for a total of 701 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Ham Radio Go-Kit - Radio Incident Command Kit project is described in this article loaded...
- Amateur Radio Go-Box - The best way to describe a go-box is a complete amateur radio station ...
- Radio in a box project - The original purpose was to provide a radio system that could go anywh...
- The KX3 GoBox - An interesting Elecraft KX3 go box, for a total of 1,6 Kg 3,5 lbs with...
- Emergency Go Kit - W2EB Bill amateur radio and emergency go kit...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.