Python functions for converting decimal coordinates to QTH locator and backwards.
Useful for program software developers to determine grid square locator, also known as maidenhead locator system.
By 4X5DM Hits: 384 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About QTH locator calculating functions in Python
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Radio Tools and Utilities
that is about Radio Tools and Utilities for amateur radio operators.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Tuesday Mar 28 2017, and till today "QTH locator calculating functions in Python
" has been followed for a total of 384 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- IP-Sound - IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over...
- QSL Maker - Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you cr...
- DXView - A free application that displays location information determined from ...
- HamCalc v1.3 - HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include...
- Voice descrambler - This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usuall...
Visit this link
QTH locator calculating functions in Python
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner