Amateur Radio enthusiasts who are interested in the LF and MF bands may be familiar with WSPR and WSJT JT9. Used as a propagation probe or beacon, WSPR allows very weak signals to be detected, frequently as weak as -27dB SNR.
By zl1bpu Hits: 102 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About WSQCall A Weak Signal QSO mode for LF/MF
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Weak signal software
that is about Weak signal software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Sep 22 2019, and till today "WSQCall A Weak Signal QSO mode for LF/MF
" has been followed for a total of 102 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- FFTDSP - FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real tim...
- Linrad - Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in softwar...
- HamView - A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functional...
- Argo - Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and D...
- WSJT-X - WSJT-X implements communication protocols or modes called FT8, FT4, JT...
Visit this link
WSQCall A Weak Signal QSO mode for LF/MF
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner