- Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and DFCW. Can be used for EME operations by I2PHD and IK2CZL
[ Hits: 4918 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 19253 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- FSQCall Fast Simple QSO
- FSQ is a Fast Simple QSO mode designed specifically for HF. It works well under NVIS and sunrise/sunset conditions on the lower bands, and also works well for short skip and grey-line on higher bands and can be used also on VHF FM.
[ Hits: 55 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functionally similar to the excellent FFTDSP of AF9Y, but with the added bonus of real time audio filtering of the incoming signals. Just point and click with the mouse, and the selected signal will stand out from the QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 6972 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- Js8Call is communication software designed for keyboard-to-keyboard message passing. Based on the WSJT-X application and implementing the FT8 protocol techniques, it's a separate project run on Linux, Windows and MacOS
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JTAlert provides several audio and Visual alerts for WSJT-X & JTDX software. JTAlert generate audio and visual alerts for several alert conditions, logs automatically to several ham radio log books software like hrd dxkeeper,log4om, interoperates with web services and it supports dxlab suite.
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JTDX is a multimode software for amateur radio. Means JT & T modes for DXing, it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions.
Support JT9, JT65, T10 and FT8 is released unde GNU licence, by UA3DJY and ES1JA. Run under Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 628 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 9354 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- MAP65 works together with the Linrad software. The Linrad/MAP65 combination implements a wideband, polarization-matching receiver for the JT65B protocol.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- MF TeleType
- MF TeleType is a program for amateur radio digital communication via sound card, ham radio chat program for extra reliable text transmissions over long distance
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MSHV is a free windows and linux multimode software that support weak signal digital modes like MSK144 JTMS FSK441 FSK315 ISCAT JT6M FT8 JT65 PI4 amateur radio modes.
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QRSS Stitcher
- VD Labs QRSS Stitcher can look at a folder filled with hundreds of captures (from Argo, Spectran, QRSS VD) and assemble individual images into a single, extremely wide, continuous image.
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2631 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- Winrad is a software program designed to implement a so-called Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE
[ Hits: 2941 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- WOLF GUI
- GUI for the KK7KA Wolf software, that was originally written as command line interface only.
Wolf is a weak signal software
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WSJT-X implements communication protocols or modes called FT8, FT4, JT4, JT9, JT65, QRA64, ISCAT, MSK144, and WSPR, as well as one called Echo for detecting and measuring your own radio signals reflected from the Moon. These modes were all designed for making reliable, confirmed QSOs under extreme weak-signal conditions. WSJT-X works on Windows Linux and MacOS. This is the official WSJT-X distribuition site.
[ Hits: 3128 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- WSPR implements a protocol designed for probing potential propagation paths with low-power transmissions. Stations with internet access can automatically upload their reception reports to a central db
[ Hits: 1520 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- WSQCall A Weak Signal QSO mode for LF/MF
- Amateur Radio enthusiasts who are interested in the LF and MF bands may be familiar with WSPR and WSJT JT9. Used as a propagation probe or beacon, WSPR allows very weak signals to be detected, frequently as weak as -27dB SNR.
[ Hits: 70 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]