- PSKReporter Viewer
- Do you want to see how your FT8 signals are being received in the other parts of the globe?
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and DFCW. Can be used for EME operations by I2PHD and IK2CZL
[ Hits: 5412 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- DigiSkimmer is a GIT project that permits FT8/FT4/WSPR skimmer base on kiwirecorder/KiwiSDR.
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 20249 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- FSQCall Fast Simple QSO
- FSQ is a Fast Simple QSO mode designed specifically for HF. It works well under NVIS and sunrise/sunset conditions on the lower bands, and also works well for short skip and grey-line on higher bands and can be used also on VHF FM.
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- GridTracker listens to live traffic from WSJT-X or JTDX and displays it on a map. It can also load ADIF log files, load clublog, lotw, hrdlog.net and other sources to diplay your logbook statistics and map your QSOs. GridTracker is a free application for windows Linux and MacOS.
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functionally similar to the excellent FFTDSP of AF9Y, but with the added bonus of real time audio filtering of the incoming signals. Just point and click with the mouse, and the selected signal will stand out from the QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 7522 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- Js8Call is communication software designed for keyboard-to-keyboard message passing. Based on the WSJT-X application and implementing the FT8 protocol techniques, it's a separate project run on Linux, Windows and MacOS
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- JTAlert provides several audio and Visual alerts for WSJT-X & JTDX software. JTAlert generate audio and visual alerts for several alert conditions, logs automatically to several ham radio log books software like hrd dxkeeper,log4om, interoperates with web services and it supports dxlab suite.
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- JTDX (JT Digital Modes for Linux, MacOS and Windows) is a free, open-source software for amateur radio operators for the reception and transmission of digital modes, including JT65, JT9, and FT8, among others. JTDX is designed to provide improved decoding of weak signals and better usability compared to other digital mode software like WSJT-X. It also has features like a real-time spectrum display, logging, and decoded message storage and retrieval. Download JTDX from the official site.
[ Hits: 2709 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.6 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 9940 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- MAP65 works together with the Linrad software. The Linrad/MAP65 combination implements a wideband, polarization-matching receiver for the JT65B protocol.
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- MF TeleType
- MF TeleType is a program for amateur radio digital communication via sound card, ham radio chat program for extra reliable text transmissions over long distance
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MSHV is a free windows and linux multimode software that support weak signal digital modes like MSK144 MSKMS JTMS FSK441 FSK315 ISCAT JT6M FT8 FT4 JT65 PI4 amateur radio modes. MSHV features several interesting features including the Multi Answering Auto Seq Protocol, allowing multiple signal transmissions to be used during dx peditions.
[ Hits: 1258 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- QRSS Stitcher
- VD Labs QRSS Stitcher can look at a folder filled with hundreds of captures (from Argo, Spectran, QRSS VD) and assemble individual images into a single, extremely wide, continuous image.
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2767 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- VARA HF is a soundcard modem that can be found on the HF bands exchanging traffic (Winlink). VARA implements an High Speed Data Mode and comes in 2 separate programs VARA FM and VARA HF. VARA is a High Performance HF modem based on OFDM modulation. VARA Modem, brings state of the art Military grade technology to new and existing HF data. Introduces a new standard of technology available for Amateur and Commercial use. Designed for operation within a SSB Bandwidth of 2400 Hz.
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Winrad is a software program designed to implement a so-called Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE
[ Hits: 3056 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- WOLF GUI
- GUI for the KK7KA Wolf software, that was originally written as command line interface only.
Wolf is a weak signal software
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WSJT DX Aggregator
- WSJT DX Aggregator is a program that allows the stations using the WSJT-X or JTDX or MSHV programs to automatically upload DX reports to DXMAPS.com
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WSJT-X implements communication protocols or modes called FT8, FT4, JT4, JT9, JT65, QRA64, ISCAT, MSK144, and WSPR, as well as one called Echo for detecting and measuring your own radio signals reflected from the Moon. These modes were all designed for making reliable, confirmed QSOs under extreme weak-signal conditions. WSJT-X works on Windows Linux and MacOS. This is the official WSJT-X distribuition site.
[ Hits: 12223 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- WSPR implements a protocol designed for probing potential propagation paths with low-power transmissions. Stations with internet access can automatically upload their reception reports to a central db
[ Hits: 1716 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- WsprDaemon is a robust application for Linux systems that decodes Weak Signal Propagation Reporter (WSPR) signals, operates with networked KiwiSDRs, Includes baseband audio input option, provides a reliable reporting function to the wsprnet.org database
[ Hits: 103 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WSQCall A Weak Signal QSO mode for LF/MF
- Amateur Radio enthusiasts who are interested in the LF and MF bands may be familiar with WSPR and WSJT JT9. Used as a propagation probe or beacon, WSPR allows very weak signals to be detected, frequently as weak as -27dB SNR.
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]