xCAT is an helper application for the FlexRadio 6000 series running on macOS computers to control via CAT protocol tranceivers, while xDAX purpose is to provide a way for Digital Mode Software like Fldigi, WSJT-X to access the digital audio data (DAX) of the FlexRadioTM
By DL3LSM Hits: 51 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About xCAT xDAX for macOSX and FlexRadio 6000
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Ham radio software for Macintosh
that is about Amateur Radio programs for Apple MacOS.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday Oct 28 2019, and till today "xCAT xDAX for macOSX and FlexRadio 6000
" has been followed for a total of 51 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Jack Audio - Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another....
- Grig Radio Control - Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the...
- Radio Explorer - Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. S...
- XASTIR - Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. De...
- MultiMode - Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, W...
Visit this link
xCAT xDAX for macOSX and FlexRadio 6000
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner