WsprDaemon is a robust application for Linux systems that decodes Weak Signal Propagation Reporter (WSPR) signals, operates with networked KiwiSDRs, Includes baseband audio input option, provides a reliable reporting function to the wsprnet.org database
By wsprdaemon Hits: 57 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Ham radio software for linux
that is about Ham radio programs for linux platform.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Tuesday Dec 22 2020, and till today "WsprDaemon
" has been followed for a total of 57 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Jack Audio - Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another....
- Grig Radio Control - Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the...
- Radio Explorer - Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. S...
- XASTIR - Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. De...
- X-APRS - APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by H...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner