Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
By KG0GB Hits: 1940 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.00
About Beam Aim
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Ham radio software for Macintosh
that is about Amateur Radio programs for Apple MacOS.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Oct 10 2001, and till today "Beam Aim
" has been followed for a total of 1940 times. So far received 8 votes for a total score of 3.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 8 votes for a total score of 3.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Jack Audio - Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another....
- Grig Radio Control - Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the...
- Radio Explorer - Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. S...
- XASTIR - Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. De...
- MultiMode - Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, W...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.