10m wire antenna15 links
- The Homebase 10 halo antenna
- A small weekend project to build a 10m band wire halo antenna
[ Hits: 4861 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.21 ]
- Homebase10 Antenna for 28MHz
- The Homebase10 is a simple to make wire halo antenna for 10m (28MHz) built using parts available from the local DIY store.The resulting antenna is very effective on 10m despite its small size and light weight.
[ Hits: 2686 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 10m Sloper
- Guy wire sloper antenna suitable for the 10m band
[ Hits: 2271 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 10 meter DiPole
- 10 Meter Easy to build wire dipole antenna
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
[ Hits: 2974 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3204 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Tee Vertical Antenna for the 630M Band
- The conventional configuration was an inverted-L arrangement with the vertical section going up about 13m and then a horizontal top-load wire extending about 8m, the end of which was supported by a tree at about 10m.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7512 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5539 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80-10 m multiband wire antenna
- G8OFZ multi-band antenna for 80-10m, this antenna appears to be a derivative of the Doublet and the Classic G5RV
[ Hits: 3286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Remotely tuned 80-10m Wire Antenna
- A remotely tuned 80m to 10m wire vertical antenna
[ Hits: 984 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1943 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7769 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 40130 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
You can try similar terms10m wire antenna 15 m wire antenna 160 m wire antenna 20m wire antenna 40m wire antenna 6m wire antenna 8 mhz wire antenna 80 m wire antenna antenna wire for ham ant best wire antenna cb wire antenna end fed wire antenna ez wire antenna fan wire antenna guy wire antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links