12 element yagi16 links
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 48559 | Votes: 143 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5299 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Homebrew 5 Element VHF Yagi-Uda
- A project for a home made 5 element yagi-uda antenna for 2 meters, covering 144-148 MHz band by N1BMX
[ Hits: 1461 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi for 50 MHz
- Six elements yagi antenna for 6 meters band.
This antenna design is based on the QuickYagi 4 software by WA7RAI, uses a 6.5 m boom, feature 12.0 dBi gain and 35dB front/back
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 5 El. Yagi for 6 meters band
- 5 Elements 12,5 Ohm Yagi with a 6m Boom
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- 3 Element 12,5 Ohm Yagi for 50 MHz
- Article about a high-gain, narrow-band version feature 7.15 dBd and a F/B 13dB with details on how to setup in array mode
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 12,5 Ohm 2 element Yagi for 50 MHz
- 2-Element-12,5-Ohm-Yagi with 0,40m-Boom complete description of all details for building this Yagi and stacking to an array
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi Antenna on 50 MHz
- This is a design based on the QuickYagi 4 software by WA7RAI with some changes for practical reasons. The beam uses 6.5 metres of standard 25mm square boom, 12mm diameter elements without tapers. The actual boom length used is 6.3 metres and all parts are readily available.
[ Hits: 64 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1552 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
[ Hits: 1664 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- 40 Meters Wire Yagi Antenna
- A wire yagi antenna model, easy to build, made using inverted vee elements and requiring just one support by ve3vn
[ Hits: 2352 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- 40m wire Yagi antenna
- A 4 element Wire Yagi antenna design for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1487 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yagi Beams at VK2BA
- 6 Metre array 7 elements on 12M boom, 10 metre aray - 5 elements on 7M boom, 29MHz, 6el yagi
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 2-El Portable Yagi for 10-20 mt
- This Yagi has a constant element-distance of 1,50 m. You must only correct the lengths of the elements for QSY, see table down. For the bands 10 m and 12 m the Yagi is working as a reflector-radiator-Yagi, for 15 m and 17 m as a beam with radiator and director.
[ Hits: 2906 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- YAGI Antenna for 24 Mhz
- A 2 elements yagi beam for 12 meters band with liear load
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar terms12 element yagi 21 element yagi 3 element yagi 4 element yagi for 10m 4 element yagi for 40m 6 element yagi 7 element yagi 2 element yagi 17 meters 4 element gamma yagi 4 element yagi for 6 meters 6 meter 2 element yagi 7 element 10 meter yagi 7 element yagi calculator 11 element 3 element
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links