2m base antenna5 links
- 144 Mhz crossed Yagi
- An homebrew crossed Yagi antenna for two meters band based on DK72B design with pictures, detailed description and tricks by Barry Zarucki M0DGQ
[ Hits: 2269 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- Tape Measure 2M Beam
- A Tape Measure Beam Antenna for Radio Direction Finding based on WB2HOL design.
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi Antenna on 50 MHz
- This is a design based on the QuickYagi 4 software by WA7RAI with some changes for practical reasons. The beam uses 6.5 metres of standard 25mm square boom, 12mm diameter elements without tapers. The actual boom length used is 6.3 metres and all parts are readily available.
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- The Optimum 6 Element Yagi-Antenna
- A 70cm and 2m 6 elements yagi antenna plan based on the IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation
[ Hits: 1422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Tri-Band VHF/UHF Antenna Design
- The TBJ-1 – a triband base antenna was published in March 2017 QST. This antenna covers 2M/220 MHz/70cm in one 6ft 3/4 inch PVC pipe and requires no radials.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms2m base antenna base uhf antenna car antenna base cb base antenna cb base station antenna vhf mobile antenna base 69 base base cw key cw key base dx base mag base base amps base loading base station base towers
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links