base cw key13 links
- CQ Key Base
- A simple non-slip base for lightweight CW
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- EA2CW QRP Portable radio setup
- A portable QRP setup based on 20/30/40m QRP CW-only SW-3B transceiver, 2500mAh 5C LiPo battery (147g), Hands Free Nanokeyer
[ Hits: 101 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radio Arena
- Supplier of two-way radio products and accessories to large and small businesses, volunteer groups, radio amateurs and individuals. Transceivers, receivers, antennas cw keys based in London UK
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Arduino QRP Transceiver: DIY Success on HF Bands
- This article introduces an Arduino-based QRP CW Transceiver designed for lower HF bands. The journey begins with the Wotduino, evolving from a keyer to a multi-mode beacon. The development includes a QRP transmitter and culminates in a receiver inspired by Roy Lewallen design. The transceiver, controlled through a control bus features a signal path, modulation, filtering, and adjustable frequency settings. Despite initial testing intentions, successful QSOs on 80 and 40 meters showcase its functional capabilities.
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Arduino CW Keyer
- Open source Arduino based CW (Morse Code) keyer with a lot of features and flexibility, often rivaling commercial keyers.
[ Hits: 5152 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Arduino Based Morse Beacon
- An Morse Code CW beacon keyer done with arduino include the source code and a movie
[ Hits: 1014 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K3NG Arduino CW Keyer
- The K3NG Keyer is an open source Arduino based CW (Morse Code) keyer with a lot of features and flexibility, rivaling commercial keyers which often cost significantly more.
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An Arduino based CW contest keyer addon, ideated and designed for the use in conbination with the K3NG Arduino keyer open-source firmware.
[ Hits: 953 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- CW KEYER
- A home made CW keywer based on the W5UHX board.
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The iKeyPad for ICOM Radios
- The Icom series of radios from the IC-746 Pro on to the latest 7800 radios have a 4 memory digital voice and CW keyer built into the radio. This external Keypad, based on the official Icom circuitry can considerably help you on using the voice and cw keyer
[ Hits: 37 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- A PIC16F84 based CW Decoder
- CW decoder project that automatically adapts itself to the CW rate and may be employed for learning purpose substituting the traditional tone generator and offering the capability of displaying the keyed code.
[ Hits: 2394 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.08 ]
- CW Key Base
- Lightweight keys and paddles may be great for backbacking, but what if all you want is the darn thing to stay reasonably still on the desk?
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 9446 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.85 ]
You can try similar terms69 base base cw key cw key base dx base mag base 2m base antenna base amps base loading base station base towers base uhf antenna car antenna base cb base antenna cb base antennas ge super base
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links