80 meter portable antennas4 links
- 40m/80m Portable antenna
- Portable wire antenna for 40 and 80 meter made with a RF Chocke. Can be adapted to work on 160 meters by adding additional 6.9 meters wire at its end.
[ Hits: 59725 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- 20 40 80 Trapped Dipole
- An homemade portable trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band with an optional extension for the 20 meters.
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 63391 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Fun and Games with the Spiderbeam 18 Meter Pole
- A portable operation experience with a SpiderBeam pole during a contest, testing wire antennas, like dipole and delta loops configurations on 20 40 and 80 meters band.
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms80 meter portable antennas portable antennas 10 meter antennas 11 meter antennas 15 meter antennas 30 meter antennas 40 meter antennas 20 meter yagi antennas 6 meter yagi antennas hf portable portable log 20 m portable antenna hf portable antenna portable 160m portable hf antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links