dipole antenna array11 links
- Log-Periodic Dipole Array Calculator
- This LPDA calculator is based on the design procedure as described by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL (SK) in the 21st edition of The ARRL Antenna Handbook.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- 160 80 12m Dipole
- How complicated can a dipole be? Well, pretty complicated! Read on for details.
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Vertical Dipole Array
- A simple and awesome wire monoband antenna, very usefull for portable and dxpeditions usage, consist of two elements, a driver and the reflector.
This endfed halfwave gives a very low take off angle and is very suited for chasing DX.
[ Hits: 1184 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9913 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.1 ]
- Log Periodic of Another Sort
- A log periodic dipole array (LPDA) antenna design that offer continuous low SWR in 13-30MHz range
[ Hits: 4790 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- VHF Log Periodic Antenna
- 17-Element Very High Frequency/Ultra High Frequency Log Period Dipole Array
[ Hits: 1187 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Log Periodic Dipole Array Calculator
- Description and online calculator for Log Periodic Dipole Arrays LPDA are directional antennas featuring a relatively constant characteristics across a wide frequency range.
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 7532 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Antennas for SW Broadcasters
- All antennas for shortwave broadcasting, Log-periodic, Dipole Arrays, Curtains antennas, rhombics, broadband dipoles with photos and details.
[ Hits: 7817 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Lazy H Array Antenna for 40 meter
- Make them simple then Make them work. The LAZY H antenna is a general type of antenna that is in the curtain array family.
By placing two 1 wavelength dipoles in a plane that is at right angles to the direction of maximum radiation and keeping the proper in-phase current condition to each element, you can achieve a high gain bi-directional antenna.
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 4373 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
You can try similar termsdipole antenna array vertical dipole array antenna array hf antenna array array antenna design dipole hf antenna end fed dipole antenna swl dipole antenna uhf vhf fan dipole antenna 2m dipole antenna build 40 meter dipole antenna 5/8 wave dipole antenna 6 meter dipole antenna 60 meter dipole antenna 80 meter dipole antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links