double z59 links
Antennas : 10M
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- Squarooka Antenna - squared bazooka for 2 meters band
- Sort of similar to the one of the 6m omni. Instead of using twin-lead, this design makes use of a more or less regular double bazooka antenna (coaxial dipole). Your attention shall be drawn to the available standart literature, such as Rothammel.
In order to "compute" the dimension, Karl Rothammel mentioned that the total length of the dipole shall be 95% of the free-space wavelength. The short-circuit bridges (closing the folded dipole) are to be placed at a distance-fraction being equal to the velocity factor of the coax cable used, which will be 66% using RG-58 or RG174.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The 40M Extended Double Zepp
- A 5/8 wave antenna, can be fed with ladder line from the center insulator to tuner.
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna - A Review
- Here is a review of the 40 and 80 meter band Double Bazooka antennas as used on the HF shortwave bands.
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Double Boazooka Antenna
- A page dedicated to the doble bazooka antenna with dimensions for all HF bands
[ Hits: 2025 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- 75 Meter Double Bazooka
- The 75 meter double bazooka antenna for 80 meters band by K9HSS
[ Hits: 1932 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8 ]
- Double Bazooka Antenna
- Double Bazooka Antenna, a simple coax based and broad band antenna you can easily build
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- KC0KJF Doble Bazooka
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite,and does not
require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends.
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Antenne double-bazooka
- A page in french dedicated to the double bazooka antenna, with a short history of this antenna model and main characteristics including a comparison versus the dipole antenna and formulas to determine elements size.
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- Double Size G5RV
- Building the double size G5RV antenna, part list, assembly part, dimensions and assembly instruction in a pdf document
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Horizontal Loop Antenna Experiments
- The HF horizontal loop has been around for many years now. This article includes a YouTube video and discusses the reasons for looking at this antenna, its design, and its installation. There are some on-air comparisons against three regular double bazooka (coax) dipoles and the Par SWL End-Fed antenna.
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- M0BZI HF10 Doublet
- Setting up HF10 a solution for those having limited locations and wanting a low visual impact aerial by G4LDS
[ Hits: 565 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Double T Bar Verticals
- Double T Bar Vertical antenna are vertical antenna with cross bars on the top and bottom. These crossbars provide capacitance loading thus reducing the size of the antenna
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- Building a Double Extended Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Maxcon Antennas
- Maxcon makes and sells Amateur Radio Antennas. Double extended Zepp antenna, multiband dipoles, bazooka antennas, and VHF Jpole, made in USA
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Double Cross Satellite Antenna
- An easy to build antenna for ground reception of NOAA weather or amateur satellite signals
[ Hits: 2208 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.34 ]
- This simple antenna modelling windows software by F5IMV wil calculate a dipole,extended double Zepp,G5RV, ZS6BKW and many other wire antennas by F5IMV
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- PT40 7 MHz Transceiver by AA3SJ
- Home made 40 meter transceiver project. The receiver is a Progressive Receiver with a few modifications. The Transmitter is a modified MFJ Cub circuit. Includes schematic and circuit diagrams for Receive Input Filter, 3-Pole 500 Hz Cohn Filter and 7 MHz Double Tuned Bandpass Filter
[ Hits: 47 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PC-board iambic CW paddle
- An homemade cw paddle made in a double lever version for iambic keying out of a PC-board and in the same article the homemade Palm Mini-Paddle
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links