double zepp15 links
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 84138 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 1306 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- The extended double zepp
- This wire antenna exhibits extraordinarily high gain in a bi directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 12289 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 25324 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10944 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- The 40M Extended Double Zepp
- A 5/8 wave antenna, can be fed with ladder line from the center insulator to tuner.
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 86172 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 17493 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- 88' Zig Zag Double Extended Zepp
- A Double Zepp indoor antenna based on Cebik's reccomendations and design. Can cover HF bands, fed with 450 ohm open wire feeder terminating in an automatic antenna tuner, can perform incredible results.
[ Hits: 2460 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 7085 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Doube Zepp extended antenna
- An extended double zepp antenna by F5ZV in french
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- The vertical Double-Zepp
- The vertical Double-Zepp 2x7 m is a very simple, effective 8-Band-antenna. The end of the Dipol must be 5-10 m above the ground
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- Building a Double Extended Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Maxcon Antennas
- Maxcon makes and sells Amateur Radio Antennas. Double extended Zepp antenna, multiband dipoles, bazooka antennas, and VHF Jpole, made in USA
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- This simple antenna modelling windows software by F5IMV wil calculate a dipole,extended double Zepp,G5RV, ZS6BKW and many other wire antennas by F5IMV
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
You can try similar termsdouble zepp double extended zep end fed zepp end-fed zepp zepp center fed zepp end fed zepp vertical antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links