ft 817 software7 links
- VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
[ Hits: 44720 | Votes: 210 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- WideBand for Yaesu 817 857 897
- Free Download of Widebander.
This software will allow you to extended TX for the Yaesu FT 857 FT 817 FT 897 and reset back to standard factory defaults.
Warining: this programs looks like not to be supported. Download and use it at your own risk.
[ Hits: 40005 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 2233 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- FT857 Programming Software works with FT817 FT897 too. Demo version available.
[ Hits: 2604 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- FTBCAT Cat radio control software
- Free CAT control software for Yaesu FT-100, FT-100D, FT-817, FT-817ND, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897, FT-897D, FT-920, FT-1000MP Mark V, VR-5000 and FRG-100 transceivers.
[ Hits: 43492 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- GBCAT is free PC software for controlling amateur radio devices through a COM/USB port or through a TCP/IP network, with the ability to transfer a 2-way audio signal over a TCP/IP network supporting Yaesu FT-857 FT-817 FT-897, Icom IC-706MKIIG, Kenwood TS-2000 and TS-590S by 9A2GB.
[ Hits: 2101 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- RTTY/AFSK Interface for Android Phone or Tablet
- Interface board was for connecting Yaesu FT-817ND transceiver to Android phone or tablet. The board was developed for experimenting with RTTY, SSTV and other digital modes using DroidRTTY, DroidSSTV and other software on an Android phone.
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsask software cw software eme software ft-817 software ft8 software jt software mac software qsl software rtl sdr software mac sdr software software vx-5 software aircraft software android software commander software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links