full wave loop antenna27 links
Pages: [prev] 1 2Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Delta Loop Antennas
- Full Wave Delta Loop for 7 MHz
- An homebrew project of a full wave delta loop antenna for the 40 meters band with dimensione, picture and assembling instructions in Indonesian
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Delta Loop DX Antenna for 40 meters band
- A monoband delta loop antenna for the 7 MHz. This vertically polarized DX Antenna is a full wavelength sngle side antenna and has a total length of 42.3 meters (137,1 inch) Can be easily setup with a flag pole or fishing pole as center top mast. For optimal performance lower side should be at 2 meter above the ground. This antenna offers a low radiation angle and 1 DB Gain.
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Six Meter Quad Turnstile Antenna
- Simple 6 Metre DX Antenna based on an article by LB Cebick in QST May 2002 on a Quad Turnstile antenna. This antenna is basically two full wave loops mounted at right angles fed 90 degrees out of phase to produce an omni-directional horizontally polarized pattern
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Full Wave Loop Antenna Calculator
- Use this online calculator to determine the length of a full-wave loop antenna from the frequency. Both metric and English units of measurement are supported. Quarter-wave matching section lengths are also calculated.
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- Vertical Full Wavelength Loop
- Consider installing a stealth vertical loop antenna if you live in a place with no antenna restrictions.
Full wave loop wire antennas allow you to be on the air without installing evidente external aerials.
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 40m Loop Antenna
- This project is a full wavelength, horizontal, loop antenna for the 40 metre Amateur Radio band, built using insulated copper wire in a diamond shape, supported by egg insulators, tethered to 4 masts, each 6.5m high
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quad Loop Antenna for 50 MHz
- Building A Full-Wave Quad Loop Antenna for 6 Meters. This is an easy antenna to build and the materials cost about $15-20. It exhibits 1.8dB gain over a 1/2-wave dipole. Using an open-wire parallel feedline (commonly called ladder line) with an antenna tuner, it tunes up on the 10m band as a 5/8-wave loop as well
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
Pages: [prev] 1 2
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for full wave loop antenna
Search full wave loop antenna with: Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo , Bing
You can try similar termsfull wave loop antenna 160 meter full wave loop antenna 80 meter full wave loop full wave antenna calcul full loop antenna full wave full wave quad 160 meter full 5/8 wave antenna 5/8 wave dipole antenna end fed half wave antenna half wave antenna medium wave antenna short wave antenna 6 meter 1/4 wave vertical antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links