- K3PGP Experimenter's Corner
- Covers experimental work from VLF through laser by K3PGP, one of the EME pioneers.
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.24 ]
- Laser Engraved, Etched and Marked gift items for Amateur Radio Operators
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Laser Hot Hits
- Laser Hot Hits, International Shortwave Radio broadcasting from England
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The AA4M ~ QQSL Web Page
- Home of the ultimate Ham Radio QSL Label Program!
Quick QSL for DOS, featuring great color, dot matrix, laser, and inkjet printer support, a user-friendly interface,
[ Hits: 7551 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- QSL Maker
- Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you create you own QSL cards importing pictures and customizing colors and other cards aspects. Print directly to your ink-ject or laser printer. Runs on windows systems by wb8rcr
[ Hits: 27106 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- Making printed circuits
- To make smart looking PCB's, all you need is a computer, a laser printer, copper clad board, etchant, a clothes iron and some Epson glossy photo paper.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Sending and receiving Laser CW signals with a Raspberry Pi
- Sending and receiving text with Morse code light pulses across the room is a fun and cheap project you can do on a Raspberry Pi or Arduino or any other microcontroller. This post explains how I did it, and how you can do it too.
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links