mosfet hf amplifier12 links
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19682 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- I0JXX Ham Radio Parts
- VHF UHF Amateur radio antenna and antenna parts, accessories for homebrewers, antenna kits, tubes, antenna masts, antenna tripores, insulators, power amplifier mosfet, power splitters by I0JXX
[ Hits: 1780 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- The I0JXX is an italian company that offers market their projects, also sells electronic products of high quality, both for Ham, both Broadcast and their accessories. VHF Antennas, mosfet power amplifiers, filters, insulators, power dividers, telescopic poles, antenna masts
[ Hits: 2699 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Cross Country Wireless SDR Receiver
- SDR Receiver a compact high performance HF software defined radio receiver designed to be used in fixed or portable stations.
Version 2 of the receiver is now available. It now has an RF pre-amplifier using a power MOSFET and other revisions to improve it's performance both as a stand alone receiver and as an IF panadaptor with HF and VHF transceivers.
[ Hits: 2804 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- Yaesu FT100D VHF/UHF Faulty RF Amplifier Repair
- Replacing the Yaesu FT100D SRF7043 VHF/UHF RF MOSFET Power Amplifier
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5-band RF Power Amplifier
- This project uses a widely available IRF510 MOSFET, work on HF 80, 40, 30, 20 and 17 meter bands
[ Hits: 6677 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- WA2EBY Mosfet Amplifier
- A Broadtband HF Amplifier Using Low-Cost Power MOSFETs
[ Hits: 3579 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Stone Creek Special 600 HF RF Amplifier
- This is a Solid State Amplifier Project. It uses 4 MRF150 MosFet Power Transistors. The Power Supply Voltage is 50 VDC at 21.5 Amp. The max power available is 1,075 Watts. The Efficiency is about 65% +/- and runs Class AB Solid State.
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrewing HF Amplifiers
- Thoughts build a solid state legal-limit amplifier for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low power VHF RF amplifier
- Low power VHF RF amplifier with VMP1 Mosfet by IZ1BTS IK1XPD
[ Hits: 2096 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- IK4AUY Sergio
- Advanced QRP Low Cost Mosfets HF Linear Amplifier with schematics, IMD, gain data and more. Six articles about amateur radio.
[ Hits: 3486 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11721 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 8.61 ]
You can try similar terms4 kw rf amplifier uhf amplifier uhf rm amplifier vhf amplifier vhf uhf amplifier rf amplifier class d rf power amplifier wa2eby amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links