multi band balun14 links
- 1:2.5 Balun for multiband Deltaloop
- A complete documentation with pictures and design of a deltaloop antenna and 1:2.5 balun
[ Hits: 3007 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- When and Where to Use Baluns
- Baluns are usually used by Hams to feed dipole antennas with 50 ohm coax and to transpose from ladder line feeding a multi-band antenna to the unbalanced input of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- High Power 4:1 Balun
- High power 4:1 air core balun for multi band fan dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1232 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- DIY CobWebb Antenna
- A DIY guide to build your own compact multiband HF antenna based on the G3TXQ version using a 1:4 balun. This article includes the full part list and instructions to assembly, including the center plate.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How to construct a multi-band dipole using speaker wire
- How to homemade a multi-band HF dipole using 100 meter of speaker wire, 2 strandsm including a homebrew 1:1 choke balun
[ Hits: 513 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5085 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Multiband vertical antenna
- An article with pictures on a 80-10 mt vertical antenna with an Unbalanced-Unbalanced balun in italian
[ Hits: 5724 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- W3HH Multiband antenna
- A french pdf file that explain how to build a T2FD antenna in all its parts including balun
[ Hits: 1909 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- HF Multiband end fed antennas
- A multiband end-fed antenna that cover 3.5 to 30 Mhz using a 1:64 Balun based on a FT240-43 core
[ Hits: 3061 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Sloping Vee 470
- Article describes the design and simulation of a multiband Sloping Vee antenna for the HF band, using the software MMANA-GAL. Design with 470 ohms resistive loads. The antenna requires a 4:1 balun.
[ Hits: 1164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7534 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Windom Antenna 3.5-30 MHz
- A windom multiband antenna project with pictures and diagram for the 6:1 balun
[ Hits: 2599 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- MyAntennas.com offers standard and custom made multiband antennas, Baluns, Common Mode chokes and accessories. All products are designed and made by Danny Horvat, E73M an antenna design engineer formerly employed by Cushcraft Corporation.
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Andrews Communications Systems
- Australian dealer, HF linear amplifiers, power supplies, baluns, HF UHF yagis and verticals including multiband HF verticals.
[ Hits: 7759 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.71 ]
You can try similar termsmulti band balun multi balun ea 80 multi band multi band hf hex beam multi band hf antenna multi band multi band antena multi band antenna ve multi band antennas multi band beam multi band cobweb multi band dipol multi band dipole multi band dipole 160 multi band doublet
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links