pic keyer18 links
- Mariana Islands DX Association
- 96 pages, 450 pictures including hams in the Mariana islands and their shacks, QSL gallery, island photos, Digital Voice Keyer software, and lots more.
[ Hits: 1297 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- K1EL Ham Radio Kits
- Morse Code Keyers / Processors and other PIC products. CW RTTY serial and usb interfaces and keyers kits.
[ Hits: 3020 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- IK0WRB Beacon
- Since some people built VHF/UHF beacons based on my keyer, this page describes how to use IK0WRB Keyer this way.
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pharos - CW Beacon Keyer
- A Picaxe Morse Code keyer project with source code and links to useful resources by K6ACJ
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Made your Iambic keyer
- This iambic keyer uses a PIC16C84 or PIC16F84 microcontroller to generate the dot/dash timing and key the transmitter.
[ Hits: 4187 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Economical keyer
- Using the PicoKeyer chip. Features a 60 character memory, setup & message entry using a paddle and no battery is required to retain the memory.
[ Hits: 1658 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW keyer
- The PIC-MORSE is an electronic iambic keyer, integrating a generator of Morse code and a sidetone. It is built with a microcontroller PIC16C711. In French
[ Hits: 3144 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Two PIC-Based Keyers
- By Andy Palm N1KSN
[ Hits: 1396 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- IK0WRB Keyer
- IK0WRB CW Keyer using a PIC 16F84
[ Hits: 1602 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW PIC keyer
- CW keyer with microprocessor PIC16F628A
[ Hits: 2305 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PIC Keyer
- The PIC Keyer is a full-featured Morse code keyer which has been programmed into a PIC 16F88 Microcontroller by W7GC
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- M0KGK Keyer
- The M0KGK keyer with variable speed and weight controls utilising a low cost PIC microcontroller.
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Keyer with WinKey emulation
- A CW PIC based keyer [16F688] which can be used in WinKey emulation mode, works with CW software that supports WinKey, or use with any terminal type program. Hex code is FREE.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- This project describes the construction of a real CW QRP keyer with a small microcontrolle
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electronic keyer by pressure sensor
- Electronic keyer by pressure sensor. SEN-09673 is used for detecting touch.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The FUNKAMATEUR Station Manager
- A voice keyer with up to 60 seconds memory in total, A CW keyer using the famous N0XAS design, aka Picokeyer and a 4 channel sequencer
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Interface and Iambic Keyer
- An homebrew project for a cw interface and iambic keyer, includes a full schematic diagram, source code and pictures
[ Hits: 479 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termsamp keyer avr keyer c mos keyer cw keyer cw-keyer ele keyer keyer keyer bug keyer cw pic cw keyer pic keyer ptt keyer qrp keyer ssb keyer tic keyer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links