- 137.7kHz QRSS on one chip
- This article describes a simple QRSS beacon exciter for the DX portion of the 2200m amateur band.
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 144 Mhz Dirty Beacon project
- VHF beacon keyer by 9A4QV
[ Hits: 1728 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- 222 MHz Transmitter Beacon
- A CW beacon keyer for 222 MHz by VA3NFA
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 30 Metre QRSS Beacon
- A home made QRSS beacon project for the 10 MHz by VK2ZAY
[ Hits: 2512 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 30m QRSS Beacon
- A borderline insane 30m QRSS beacon project, completely independent of computer control and containing NO microprocessors!
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 30m QRSS Beacon Transmitter
- This beacon puts out about 0.5W on 10.140MHz. It is intended to be used for Slow Morse (QRSS) operation.
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 30m WSPR Beacon
- 10MHz WSPR and QRSS Transmitter Project
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 50Mhz Beacon project
- 30 Watt 50 MHz ham radio beacon de N6CA
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 70MHz Beacon
- Description of the beacon hardware and DDS frequency source used for G4JNT personal beacon
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 80 m CW Beacon
- An home made CW beacon transmitter project running 1.5 W on the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80 meters beacon antenna
- A vertical antenna specifically designed to work with the 80 meter CW beacon keyer
[ Hits: 2135 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- An Intelligent keyer for FSK beacon usage
- Designing a beacon keyer that transmit the relative output power along to call sign.
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Arduino Beacon
- A multi-mode QRP radio beacon built around the Arduino.
This radio propagation beacon transmitter project is presented by M0XPD
[ Hits: 1890 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Beacon for 23 cm band
- This is a 30-watt sea level beacon intended for the coastal path between Northern and Southern California
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Build a 10 Meter Beacon
- How to build a beacon keyer for 28 MHz using an old CB Radio transceiver, by Tom Sevart
[ Hits: 2298 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Build your own QRSS transmitter
- The N0QBH QRSS project page, a couple of projects using available kits for improved frequency and timing stability. A configurable DDS VFO 100mW transmitter with LCD display and a modified Hans Sommers 40m 100mW transmitter
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CW Beacon kit
- CW Beacon kit by Expanded Spectrum Systems
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Freakin Beacon Setup Program
- A small program to simplify changing messages in the Expanded Spectrum Systems Freakin' Beacon controller. The program makes it easy to modify an existing message or to have multiple messages available in different files ready to program into the beacon controller.
[ Hits: 1189 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- G0UPL 30m QRSS Junkbox Beacon
- This simple 30m QRSS beacon is built entirely out of junkbox parts, the only component purchased specifically for this project was the 10,140kHz crystal.
[ Hits: 764 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Homebrew 50 Mhz Beacon
- DIY beacon for six meters band by K9MU
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IK0WRB Beacon
- Since some people built VHF/UHF beacons based on my keyer, this page describes how to use IK0WRB Keyer this way.
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KF6MWA Beacon projects
- 10 meter propigation beacon project
[ Hits: 961 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Low cost 50 MHz Beacon
- IV3GFN beacon for six meters band
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Morse Code Beacon Keyer
- This circuit stores a single morse code message as bits in an EPROM chip, the message is sent to a relay which can key a CW transmitter.
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Morse Code Beacon Keyer
- This circuit stores a morse code message as bits in an EPROM chip, the message controls a relay that keys a CW morse code transmitter. An Arduino processor can also be used in place of this circuit, that eliminates the need to build the circuit and program an EPROM.
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- N7KSB Milliwatt transmitter
- N7KSB used this 1/2 watt CW transmitter, with a roof-mounted ground-plane antenna to work all continents and over 30 countries
[ Hits: 2827 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- New Generation Beacon Driver
- As used on the new GB3VHF 144.43MHz Beacon
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Next generation beacon
- The next generation beacon platform for the OZ7IGY beacons should encompass both the analog and digital mode, i.e. FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- OZ2M - Beacon Keyer
- Circuit and software to build a beacon keyer, includes downloadable packages.
[ Hits: 3704 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.04 ]
- OZ2M - Next generation beacon
- Next Generation Beacon hardware platform encompasses both analog and digital modes, i.e. CW FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration. The advantage of the mixed mode is that humans can decode the CW FSK by ear and the MGM can be decoded by computers way below what is audible. Therefore the MGM can be used for pre-human-conditions or early warning monitoring.
[ Hits: 366 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Pharos - CW Beacon Keyer
- A Picaxe Morse Code keyer project with source code and links to useful resources by K6ACJ
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- PI4ino - A Generic Arduino Beacon Controller
- Generic PI4 + CW + Carrier Arduino Beacon Controller with interfacing to Analog Devices AD9833 DDS AD9850 DDS, AD9851 DDS, AD9912 DDS
, AD9913 DDS, ADF4350 and ADF4351 synthesizers, ADF5355 synthesizer, ADF5356 synthesizer, Radio modulated by an audio soft-DDS Reverse DDS, RDDS microwave unit, Silicon Labs Si5351A programmable clock generator, Silicon Labs Si570 programmable XO/VCXO, Texas Instruments LMX2541 synthesizer
[ Hits: 1477 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- PIC controlled CW BPSK beacon transmitter
- A description of a simple Lowfer beacon transmitter.
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- CW/QRSS beacon, based on a microcontroller PIC16F84, by Microchip, with only few other components. Schematic and component list available
[ Hits: 2479 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Simple beacon construction notes
- Here is a simple, self-contained beacon which can run a few milliwatts or as much as a watt depending on choice of amplifier and supply voltage.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The AVR Beacon Super Keyer
- Description of an HF beacon keyer with telemetry. What makes the keyer rather different is its versatility - it is a multi-mode unit, with ASK and FSK modulation, sending Feld-Hell and Morse on command
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Ideal 28MHz Beacon
- What constitutes the ideal 28MHz beacon from the listener's perspective by G0AEV
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Milli Beacon
- This page describes an cheap RF signal source, a portable micro beacon, using a low cost temperature controlled crystal oscillator
[ Hits: 1013 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The WB0RIO 28 Mhz Arduino Beacon
- This project involves the construction of a 5 Watt Morse code beacon transmitter that operates in the 28.200 to 28.300 section of the 10 Meter Amateur Radio band. The beacon controller uses an Arduino Uno microprocessor board to produce the three signals that control the transmitter.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VA3TO Programmable Beacon Keyer
- Inexpensive and easy to to build standalone Beacon Keyer.
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- VersaBeacon Project
- The VersaBeacon is a frequency agile, modulation agile RF source using a DDS chip and minimal support circuitry. It covers a frequency span of 1MHz to 150MHz in 1 Hz steps and provides a variety of modulations
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WA8YWO 10 meter beacon
- 10 meter 28.286 mhz 100 milliwatt Beacon
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]