resonant feedline5 links - and 1 categories
- VHF Resonant Feedline Dipoles
- Resonant Feedline Dipoles for 4m and 2m
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Ugly MacGyver 6 meter J-pole Antenna
- Essentially, a J-pole is a 1/2 wave resonant antenna connected to a quarter wave matching stub. The feedline is connected at a point on the matching stub that is at the feedline's characteristic impedance. The result is 3/4 of a wavelength on one side and 1/4 wavelength on the other side.
[ Hits: 49 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Resonant Feedline Dipole
- Experiences with the end-fed dipole based on the concepts presented by J. Taylor in an article titled RFD-1 and RFD-2: Resonant Feed-Line Dipoles in QST. August 1991.
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 10M band RFD Resonant Feedline Dipole
- A post about the construction and measurements of a Resonant Feedline Dipole cut for the 10M band
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Revisiting the Resonant Feedline Dipole
- An article on RFD antennas, resonant feed-line antennas
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termsresonant feedline resonant feedline dipole feedline resonant feedline dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links