feedline dipole8 links - and 1 categories
- VHF Resonant Feedline Dipoles
- Resonant Feedline Dipoles for 4m and 2m
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7914 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- KC0KJF Doble Bazooka
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite,and does not
require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends.
[ Hits: 769 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 3238 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- QRO No-Tuner Multiband Dipole
- Construction details of a multiband dipole that can can operate at high power levels, and match its 50-ohm coax feedline without a tuner
[ Hits: 1324 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Resonant Feedline Dipole
- Experiences with the end-fed dipole based on the concepts presented by J. Taylor in an article titled RFD-1 and RFD-2: Resonant Feed-Line Dipoles in QST. August 1991.
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 10M band RFD Resonant Feedline Dipole
- A post about the construction and measurements of a Resonant Feedline Dipole cut for the 10M band
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Revisiting the Resonant Feedline Dipole
- An article on RFD antennas, resonant feed-line antennas
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termsfeedline dipole resonant feedline dipole feedline 20 m dipole 2m dipole end fed dipole fan dipole 160m dipole ant 20 meter dipole 40 meters dipole 80-160 meters dipole attic dipole circular dipole coaxial dipole dipole calculator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links