text file to adif4 links
- ADIF Processor Map QSOs with Google Earth
- The ADIF Processor is an online application that visualizes amateur radio contacts from an ADIF log file using Google Earth. SOTA CSV log files can also be used. As well as allowing you to view and explore your contacts in Google Earth, you will be able to see a Markdown or text table of contacts, use the output ADIF file which contains QRZ.com data, accurate contact distances and fields populated from comments in the input file. Print QSL labels. One of the benefits of using the ADIF Processor before uploading/storing your ADIF file is detecting errors in callsigns and activity references (e.g. POTA or SOTA references).
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
[ Hits: 1600 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Win32 command line utility, that allows you to create Master Callsign Database file (DTA), used in many contesting programs, from different logs in ADIF, Cabrillo, and plain text formats.
[ Hits: 607 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ADIF To Delimited Text
- This simple utility is intended to facilitate the coversion of a properly formatted ADIF file to a delimited text file. This file may then be used for import into such applications as MS Excel or others.
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar termstext file to adif text to adif cw text text morse text to speech weather text radio morse to text file log eznec file file converter file share pole nec file spreadsheet file n1mm call sign file adif
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links